I am trying to submit an assignment on Blackboard but it will not allow me to click submit or anything- how can I fix this?
Thanks for writing. I'm happy to help you but I need some more info please.
First of all, please make sure you are using a web browser that is fully updated and compatible with Blackboard. In most cases, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is the preferred browser. You can use the web browser checker to make sure yours is fully compatible: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student/Getting_Started/Browser_Support/Browser_Checker
If you are still having trouble after trying another web browser…
- What is the full Course ID including section #? (ex. ENG.111.100M)
- What is the specific location in your Blackboard course where the issue occurred? (ex. Course Documents > Week 3 > Homework 3)
- What operating system are you using? (ex. Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9)
- What web browser are you using? (ex. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari)
- Where were you when the issue occurred? (ex. at home, on campus, coffee shop)
If possible, please take a screen shot of the issue and include it below. This is especially helpful when experiencing issues with strange behavior, formatting, or error messages.
How to Take a Screen Shot on macOS
How to Take a Screen Shot on Windows